Saturday 15 May 2021

16/5/21 ***I am in the execution mode

 Nothing more than a fancy way of saying I JUST DO.  There is power in that.  It is about making things happen instead of merely thinking about them.

Unless we act on our thoughts, those thoughts remain within us.  Soon they will be forgotten; buried in piles of thoughts bombarding our minds as we continue with our daily lives.

Hence, I make a point to write down my thoughts no matter how ridiculous they are.  That way I can revisit them whenever I feel like it.

Thus I make a point to put my best foot forward whenever I write my thoughts down.  I want to write responsibly so that I can always rely on my writings should I need to refer to them in the future.

It is easy to fall into the trap of a lazy thinker.  It is even easier to fall into the mindset of [an easy] (a lazy) writer.  However, [m]e (we) need to write with the assumption that what *[] (we) write is meant to last for decades if not centuries to come.

* Very encouraging Sarah,  If that is the case, I leave it to you to make my writing into a manuscript.  I definitely prefer to remain private unless I make it to the Jolly Green Giant.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment