Wednesday 26 May 2021

>>>#27/5/21 Run Fast and Run Far

Hi sweeties, 24/7 Continuous, and TraXX,

I figured my anecdote with Sarah here might cheer your day.

Athlete4Life Lifestyle is about aligning thought (Wisdom Within), feeling (Certainty), and action (Adventure).


res firma mitescere nescit

a firm resolve does not know how to weaken

Sine Cera, 






27/5/21

I have 2 sets of running outfits.  My Batman set and my Superman set.  So in that sense, I am both Batman and Superman.  In a mythological context, I am both Sisyphus and Icarus.

Even my eyeglasses, watches, and running shoes follow this convention.

I always had this alter ego at play since I read the Athlete's Way by Christopher Bergland.  He recommended for us to imagine becoming a superhero when we slipped into our exercise routine.  Previously I was Captain Titanium and Spike.  Those roles didn't hold on.  Partly because there are too few references I can latch on to these characters.


I got the idea to refer to Batman and Superman when I saw Phiten positioned both Batman and Superman in their brand association.  So you bet, *that[] (that's] my next purchase will be although it's one crazy purchase at RM658 a pop!




* I don't really think I'll do it.  It will be purely lust on my part and not justified at all Sarah.  Although I think I'll buy this one as my smart casual accessory:

 

It is selling at RM688.

I am undecided.  Sure, if money is not an issue, I'll *[] (buy) both *[both] Batman and Superman.

*  Actually it is a justified purchase.  The necklace really works.  Right now I don't use my present necklace for running because I want to minimize wear and tear due to the type of material that they use for the band.  I swear, since I wear the necklace, I no longer have a stiff neck; which in my chase is quite chronic in the previous years.

I usually alternate my exercise days.  Batman set *i[f] (is) when I want to run fast and Superman set is when I want to run far.  These are during the weekdays. Saturdays are kettlebell days while Sundays are for boxing drills and HIIT workouts.

* OK Sarah, I'll keep that in mind.  So to you, I am Batman although I am Superman too.  Actually, I can relate to Batman better.  I always consider Superman a doormat.

Later baby, in the meantime, let's RIDE!


mm

#traxxfm Morning folks, I sent you an email today. Just a short anecdote. I thought it might cheer you up. The way is in training - Miyamoto Mushashi



No comments:

Post a Comment