Thursday 27 May 2021

27/5/21 ###Going with the flow with BBB

#traxxfm Babyyy... This is me saying hi from CCC. So, what's it gonna be? Batman or Superman?


#traxxfm Hey, I just downloaded the whole *[whole] season of Down to Earth hosted by Zac Efron. * As you can see, Sarah is pretty excited to see him transformed **f[or] (from) a beefcake to a dad bod. ** See? So should I watch or hang out with you, Miss Necrophilia?


#traxxfm I tell you what... I'll watch one episode to make Sarah happy. Then I come back to you. Later hon, brb in 1 hour.
#traxxfm Hey, I'm back. To be fair to him, it's not dad bod. However, he is not that ripped either. I like the show. Different flavor *tha[t] (than) the usual travel logs. I highly recommend it. It's not in our local Netflix though. You got to download it.

#traxxfm Honey, I like to request Two of Us by Louis Tomlinson. First time I heard it and liked it very much. Spin it towards the end of your gig. I am breaking fast pretty soon. Then I gotta do the dishes and clear the garbage, I want to enjoy it with coffee.

#traxxfm Hah... I ate like a truck driver today: 7.30 pm [x]Beef [x]Veggie Soup [x]Bihun [x]Butter [x]4 Moringa [x]4 Red Ginger [x]Raisins [x]4 Crackers [x]Honey [x]3-in-1 Nescafe

#traxxfm I'm all ears until 9:00 pm. So while I enjoy your show, here is your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=MJbBSI Goodnight darling. I love you so much... Avoir!


LOVE BITES, DEF LEPPARD



#traxxfm OK I'll give you a double whammy for being a Necrophiliac and everything: youtube.com/watch?v=IqUx84 Sheesh... Women... Hahaha


HURTS, WAFIA



TWO OF US, LOUIS TOMLINSON

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment