Thursday 6 May 2021

6/5/21 ***Carbs creep again

 I had been eating carbs since last week.  So it is two weeks of carbs craving.

I'll eat, drink and be merry today.  No point in feeling guilty about it.

When I decide on a certain action, there are normally time lags.  So is [] (with) this Champion's Mindset.  I decided on it two days ago.  However, I think it will be tomorrow until I can sink my teeth into it.

That's because I need to regulate my sleep all over again.

Sleepiness, hunger, and fatigue are my challenges now.

#traxxfm Salut, chérie. Voici votre berceuse pour ce soir: youtube.com/watch?v=_HXFoO Bon bébé, je t’aime tellement... Avoir!!!

I eat rice tonight.  That way I hope to sleep by 9.30 pm and wake up by 4:30 am.

This is an ongoing battle.

They're bound to be setbacks.

Whatever the case may be, always steer back to the original intention.  In this case, to lose 40 kg by July.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know that the key to weight loss is OMAD LCHF.  My issue is I like eating carbs.

So now, is back to being fat adapted.  

Clearly, I need to get back into the groove.

-------------------------------------------------------

My dopamine is stable again.  I am in a good mood.  I think I leverage on it during dinner.

Before I fall into insulin resistance, I better change my carbs diet to an LCHF diet again by tomorrow.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment