Saturday 29 May 2021

29/5/21 &&&Unless those thoughts are acted upon, I am moving [] (from) zero to zero

&&&

That's the prevailing thought I have as a Blind Apek.

Since I cannot act on my own Public Victory, I just retreat to my Private Victory.  That way, I don't have to ponder about my contribution to society for the past 21 years.

I guess, my biggest concern is worrying that I am just another taker.

Well, my conscience is clear; I had shed blood, sweat, and tears in fulfilling my role as the Creator's Most Loyal Soldier.

I don't need to prove to anybody else my commitment to Big I.  After all Big I is me of the future.  Certainly, I am my best subject.

What about others?  Are the rest of humanity as committed as me?  Honestly, I don't give a damn.

After all, this is Autonomous Governance and the Zen of Personal Bliss.  I will just be responsible for my own line.  The rest are none of my concern.

I prepared my own ship, I set the course of my voyage, I decided on my destination and of course, I determine who I want to bring along.

As far as I'm concerned, time will flow and I will follow.  When the time comes for me to mubahala and scale Bukit Kiara, I will without question, do it.  That is my job.

By their association to me, House of Sha and my own House of Two Swords are GUARANTEED the upper deck on Sailbad the Sinner.  That much I can say.  Beyond that is You be You and I be Me.  If everybody follows his or her path, then even the worst of the lot will reach his destination eventually.

That is the nature of the voyage.  It affects everybody.  What I am doing for the past 21 years is to improve the odds among the passengers.

However, each of us has to decide what we want for ourselves.  If we think we deserve the best treatment simply by being mediocre, then I say. "You got another thing coming, fellas."

Very simple, everything is a cause-set-in-motion.  It is the Law of Cause and Effect.  You neglect, you pay.  Just like when you drive 120 km/hour on the highway while letting go of the steering and shutting off your eyes.

You can't neglect where your life is heading.  If you do that, you are pretty much a ship without a rudder.  You must take time to know who you are, what is your purpose, and where you are going.  That's because whether you decide to take charge or not, you will surely arrive.

Our journey is a voyage through time.  The place is the same, it is the time that is different.  Sparta 4964 is here.  The tip is the Summit of Al Araf 7:7 right here at the Intipadu (Solid Core) of the CCC in 83, BU 2/2, Bandar Utama, 47800 PJ.  Bandar Utama is also known as the Valley of the Sleeping Dragon according to Feng Shui Masters.




Yup, I know I'm repeating myself here.  I'm doing that because if I don't, I personally might forget the fundamentals.

Therefore these are really my personal reminders.

Why shouldn't I?  Although this is a 21 years voyage, I can actually reach Xanadu in FOUR YEARS!  How about that?  

I settle my Personal Affairs in 2024, when I am 60 years old, during the Golden Reign of the Wood Dragon, the ONLY TIME the Wood Dragon cycle repeats since my birth in 1964.

How glorious it is.  To enter Xanadu in my Golden Age.

Therefore regardless of whether we can achieve Global Telepathy 2024, Empires of the Minds 2029, and World of Hybrids 2034, I will secure my position with the Universe Within in 2024.  As you may recall Sarah, I mentioned that what I do with the Universe Within is the reflection of the External Universe.

That's because we are within God and God is within us.  As much as Sparta 4964 is the External Universe, it is also the Universe Within.  In the final analysis, Sparta 4964 is me.  I am a Superverse in Motion.




All I'm saying is, I am coming home and I'm taking ALL my children with me in 2041.  Not just humans.  We are talking about ALL matters.  On 25/12/2024 alone it will be the Homecoming for 30 trillion cells (30,000,000,000,000) and ten times more Microbes Superintelligent!





For what's it's w[i]th (worth), I am better off being in isolation.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment