Wednesday 12 May 2021

>>>#13/5/21 Aidil Fitri - Breaking the Doji

 I have to make it a Double Dipper.  So the remainder of this week is the Small Dipper while I start next week with the Big Dipper.

I start today with a renewed spirit and pledge to pursue the Athlete4Life Lifestyle until 24/12/24.

TODAY WE RIDE!

Ahhh...  It's good to get back on track again.

-----------------------------------------------------

I am looking forward to the Raya Food!

It is Nasi Impit (Compressed rice) and Chicken Rendang.


The grocery store ran out of beef.

Let me spin my favorite Raya song:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now it is very clear.  I had passed the decree.  Everything is out in the open.

If it's going to be 99.9999999999999999999% so be it.  We all have to do what we have to do.

I'm not going to save anybody's ass.

You all have to save your own asses:

It's better that I don't listen to the Sheikh from IKIM anymore.  He is a Deadman Walking.

As I said, at every intersection there is a split.  You choose which branch you take.  Pretty much like Machine Learning.


As usual, we start with greenlighting:


However, that is followed by redlighting:


That requires for us to WOOP




In short, everybody starts with 100%. It is up to you to maintain an A, B, C, D o[f] (or) F grade.

This is self-assessment learning.  You decide what grade you want to score.

I gave the three grading criteria for Chimpanzees, Monkeys, and Donkeys.  The rest of the population is my responsibility.

You all the Abrahamic faiths have a lot to answer for.


As I said, I follow patterns.  So an object in motion will continue to be in motion unless a force is acted upon it.

While we are going on the trajectory towards the vortex, we are seeing the sieving process takes place.  It's kind of sad to see the fallout happening in front of our very eyes considering we ALL have the FREEDOM TO CHOOSE AND ACT.

However, we need to be mindful that Freewill actually operates within Predestination.


Indeed we all have Freewill but if it is maktub then that is pretty much fated for us to end where we Predestined to end up.

As humans, we do our best.  First, we jazam then we ikhtiar, then we basrah, then we tawakkal and finally we redho because that is our takdir.

I talked much about these in the past, [d]o (so) go figure.

If you are experiencing the Aslan Phenomena and you become jaded by you[] outdated beliefs, then welcome to the Gulag folks.

Perhaps you prefer to become Sparta 4964 Hoplites?  If that is the case, then you have nothing to worry about.  However, if out of neglect, you join the Prison Reform, then you better start moving your fat asses and save as many of your kind as possible.

Remember, it is a cause-set-in-motion.


I don't care whether you subscribe to Moses, Abraham, Jesus to Muhammad.  If you are a transgressor, you pay the Ferryman, Marshal Alex Marconi.  We have FIVE factors so far.  That is how serious we are about implementing Prison Reform.

mm



No comments:

Post a Comment