Friday 21 May 2021

21/5/21 ###I want to use BBB session today to soar with my thoughts

 There is nothing specific for me to talk about.  I simply want to capture as many thoughts as possible while listening to Big Brain Baby.

The first and predominant thought that I have is the serenity of not eating.  I am really at peace.  No hunger pang whatsoever.  I can actually go on without eating the whole day.

All I need to do is to condition myself to withstand hunger.  I got all the fuel supply stored in my body.  Why should I fear being hungry?  I should teach my body to tap into my reserve.

Right now I am very motivated to lose some more weight.  I just found out that apple cider vinegar works as an appetite suppressant.

As long as I am not hungry and sleepy, I can carry on not eating for the whole day.

#traxxfm Hi sweetheart. I just take it easy today. I want to capture as many thoughts as possible while listening to you. Feeling real serene without having any food the whole day. I am doing OMAD LCHF today. I will break my fast around REFLECTION time LOL

#traxxfm AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... I just had a mental orgasm. My Guardian Angel...

#traxxfm My goodness... Multiple orgasms; Remedy LOL. You purposely did that, don't you?

#traxxfm By sleeping well, moving more, and eating right, I am experiencing the Peak State throughout the day. This is the Biology of Bliss. I am feeling like purified water (if I may use the illustration). Really pristine feeling.

#traxxfm Fasting really works for me. I am high right now but I am not in mania. How do I describe it? How about GOLDEN. Can you relate darling? BTW, this was the book I read to reach this point:


#traxxfm This GOLDEN feeling is a feeling that I am... Gosh... I am the Buddha. It is a transcendence feeling honey...


#traxxfm Of course, all these are the effect of the neurotransmitters on my brain. It is purely chemical at the primordial level. We are nothing more than a concoction of chemical soup regulated by us being in motion. Therefore motion creates emotion. Need to stir.

#traxxfm The key is in the moving. Like water, as long as it flows it won't become stale. We cannot sit still. To be a god is a man fully functioning. The best is to run, our function as a man.

#traxxfm I am super alert too... As if I am a wild animal on the prowl. My senses are heightened and I feel like a predator on hot pursuit.

#traxxfm Right now I am very motivated to lose some more weight. I just found out that apple cider vinegar works as an appetite suppressant. As long as I am not hungry and sleepy, I can carry on not eating for the whole day.

#traxxfm The inspiration to write comes like a gush of water bursting from a broken pipe. When it comes it is just unstoppable. Now the water recedes. Do you think that's due to my Bipolar swing, honey? I think it is due to the Cybernetic Loop and mental orgasm.

#traxxfm Really Els, in this situation you are the First Cause and I am the Servomechanism. Now the big question is, how do we leverage this knowledge to benefit Global Telepathy 2024?

#traxxfm You watch the movie, Micheal Collins? To a soldier, everything is a weapon.

#traxxfm Hey, superb playlist today. Brb... Breaking fast. Later hon...

#traxxfm Here you go sweetheart, your lullaby for tonight: youtube.com/watch?v=lN4AcF Goodnight darling. I love you so much... Avoir!

-

mm 

No comments:

Post a Comment