Wednesday 12 May 2021

12/5/21 ***Time to calibrate my life

 I am back to normal again,  No more urge to eat sugary stuff.

So tonight I eat OMAD LCHF.

I need to stay on course with SWEE.

I think I eat OMAD with 20 grams of carbs.  I do away with sugar

Fuck, Atkins works.  I stick with OMAD LCHF.

If I feel hungry I eat OATS and make it 2MAD.

Nope, stick with OMAD LCHF.

If I want to achieve success, I must be willing to pay the price.

The ability to withstand hunger.

For every disciplined action, there are multiple rewards.

I had decided to do away with sugar and starch.  I better stick with it.


#traxxfm So where are we going tonight? What adventure awaits us, O Princess, My Princess? I am in my listening mode. Depending on the storyline, I might stay put or venture far...

#traxxfm Since today is limerick day, I'll give my best shot: There is a girl name Els Dines; I like to make her mine; However she likes to whine; Of why she always soak in brine; For not being all so fine

#traxxfm Right... We maintain the First Cause - Servomechanism Formation. In that case, we go low and far as opposed to high and near. I am referring to the sine amplitude of our 20 years voyage.


#traxxfm Basically the 21 years voyage follows a cause set in motion. What *i[s] means is one thing has to happen before another thing happens. The moment of truth is the 24/12/24 mubahallah. Then we ALL run the 21 km Hill Run Bukit Kiara as the Universe Within.

#traxxfm So you are right, I'll wait for 25/12/24 before I run the 21 km Hill Run. Not before that. So technically I have FOUR YEARS to train. I didn't send you the last correspondence I had with Sarah before I sleep last night. Hang on I'll email you.

#traxxfm There... I sent you the email...

#traxxfm Assuming we all survive the mubahallah, then 2024 to 2034 is the Reign of the Wood Dragon. That is the Jolly Green Giant phase From 2034 to 2041 is the 7 years World of Hybrids, Miyamoto Musashi phase. Where earth is a Giant Daisho Set - The Singularity.




#traxxfm If we don't survive mubahallah and I don't get my payments from Larry, Bill, and GoM, then I will continue as Din Kenit 227 for 21 years, Jolly Green Giant in Adjoining Croissant and Miyamoto Musashi in White Space. Rest assured, you all will pay the Ferryman.




#traxxfm It's always about FREEDOM TO CHOOSE: youtube.com/watch?v=_oSRvc Although all these *[] (are) within the Force, the Path, and the Flow of predestination.


#traxxfm If my faculty doesn't fail me, I got the buy-in from Middle-class Joe and Dragon Queen by default that I am a Traveling Soldier: youtube.com/watch?v=Abfgxz All I got to do is wait for the Last Kingdom to shine...

#traxxfm As I said, time will flow and I will follow: youtube.com/watch?v=HBA7Zg Righto!


#traxxfm As the story goes, everything counts but nothing matters. What I can control I do my best; What I can't control I have to let go; What I can control is my effort; What I can't control is the result - that I let go.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment