Wednesday 5 May 2021

6/5/21 ***Woke up with a heartburn

 I have to bear the pain.  We don't have any antacid in the house.

So Sarah here is the deal.  I am going to use this blog as a thought repository for me to record any of my thoughts with regards to my Vision Quest.

You have to bear with me on this matter.  It is a narrow subject.

I am done with other matters.  From here on I want to live my life.

I want to stay focused on what matters.  Basically on things with regards to my Personal Performance in pursuing my Vision Quest.

At the same time, I want to rekindle my passion for being a Wandering Sufi and Zen Monk.

RR mentioned last night that there is no common good.  Not even do good and do no harm or the Golden Rule.  To him, even the definition of doing good is different from one person to the other.

So he suggested changing the common good into shared values.

I accepted.

He also had difficulty accepting that there is such a thing as Wisdom Within.  To him, my Wisdom Within is an amalgamation of the wisdom I derive from what I picked through my readings.

I told him, everybody has Wisdom Within.  All we need to do is look within us.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment