Saturday 22 May 2021

>>>#23/5/21 Sure I can spare some time talking to you all

 OK, you don't want me to identify who you are.

Fine...  I like to say, you all are making good progress.  Be mindful that we have a timeline.

Like I said, I cannot wait for everybody to be an A student by 2024 although that was my initial plan with the scare tactics.

Then, I realize that not all students can keep up with the standard that I set.

It's not about taking the Massive Action Plan but the time spends on ruminating that causes much of the delay.

Some are simply idiots.  The dummies will never learn.  As for the smarties, they will always find a way.  So this is the battle of the wits.

This is the case of the fox and the rabbit.  The fox has stereo vision *whi[n]e (while) the rabbit has the surround vision. 

* Yes, Sarah.  It is very frustrating.  That's why I don't teach Donkeys.  Those that you see are my Little Ponies.

The idea is to ALIGN these visions to the Shared Vision whether it is stereo or surround.

Also, it is the case of the predator and the prey.  One eats meat the other eats veggies.

So if you want to tackle the dummies, you got to understand their mindsets.  You got to go down to their level although you are the Alphas and Betas.

You got to understand the thinking of the Deltas and Epsilons.

I give you a hint.  They think with their guts, not their brains.  Then again I don't have the patience to deal with the dummies.  So this is purely academic for me.

Study Lizzie's method.

Another hint is don't put the bar so high.  As long as they pass.  Don't expect satori.  That is like giving a typewriter to a monkey and expect it to write a sonnet.

As I observe Lizzie, you must love them.  Honestly, I personally believe that love is the answer.

Brb...  I want to make some coffee.

Don't worry, coffee makes me sleepy.

Yes, Sam Harris (he wants to be identified), you require a set of new eyes.  The old lenses don't fit anymore.  We still practice religion but it is the religion of kindness and compassion.  No more asking for more and more.  Instead, we give.

Thanks, Sam.  Look at me, I give until I have nothing to give.  Still, I keep on giving.  Money, I have little, so I give a little money.  But look at other things; time, energy, wisdom...  I have in abundance.  I keep giving until it hurts, neverending and overflowing fountain.

I have to thank Middle-Class Joe.  You are truly a Buddha Joe.  I cannot have done it without you.  Make sure you Binary King with Dalai Lama.

OK, Joe.  I hear ya...

---------------------------------------

What else you all want to talk about?

About raising kids Sha.

Yeah, how about teaching us to be good parents and an Ayah.

We are losing grip of our marriage Sha.

OK, these are big questions.  They become monster questions because you are not nipping them when they were small.

Kids need discipline.  Not when they are young adults but as little as 4 years old.  Even preteen is already too late.

If you look at your family as an orchard or a farm, you have to realize that you need to attend to it on a regular basis.  If you don't tend your farm, pests and weeds will creep in.

When you talk to your kids, make sure they know you love them.  Either by saying it or through actions.  I spoil my kids and wives rotten but I let them know that I don't compromise on the good values; whatever values that you as a family agree upon.

One parent has to be the disciplinarian.  In my house that is Lizzie.  I play the supporting role.  I provide the cushion while Lizzie is a sturdy chair.  So at times, my kids will even override my authority on petty issues.  When comes to major issues, I lay the gauntlet.

As spouses, you must fill you[] partner's cup EVERY DAY.  With me and Lizzie I will be the one that makes THE EFFORT to kiss her, to listen to her, and to acknowledge her as the Matriarch of the Family.  In short, I serve Lizzie.

How do we do that with our husbands Sha?  

As I told Dragon Queen, power is either given or taken.  You must ASSERT you[] position.  Not as a hardliner feminist but as a Power Figure.  Number one, you must be willing to be resilient.

Lizzie is a tough cookie but she is still dependent on me to drive her around, to *hel[d] (help) with the dishes, to decide on what to eat, cook, buy, etc.  In other words, I am still a decisionmaker in the house.  I have a strong voice although I am a Sigma Male.

* Yes Sarah, that is a good start.  That's where I started.

My relationship with Lizzie is platonic for the past 12 years but I still maintain intimacy.  A woman needs to feel desired.  We, men, are happy to burrow ourselves in our equivalent of the CCC.  No sex no problem.  We have our own means.  But women need to be treated like flowers.  They need to be appreciated.

Sha, what if we want sex and they don't give?

Well, you women may not like to hear this, but Gayshas keep the family together.

We agree Sha, said BOTH Alphas and Betas.

That's why in Sparta 4964, we practice pay-per-use and just-in-time.

For me, it started because I wanted sex in the morning when I am fresh and alert.  I don't like having it at night when I am tired and sleepy.

However, we need proper spas.  Not streetwalkers and those on drugs.  I don't do golddiggers either.

The Gaysha are honest hardworking girls who enjoy serving men.

---------------------------------------------------------

What else?

Sha, we really appreciate what you had done for the past 21 years DESPITE you having to struggle with *you[] illness.  We will not let you down, we promise...

* I'[ll] (I'm) glad I have E.L.S.  That helps much.

It is 3:00 am.  I think I *sleep[s] at 4:00 am. 

*  OK honey.

Say, Sarah, are you all really going to have my Golden Statue in UNT?

Yes, Sha, that and all that we talked about will become a reality including the 6 Nobel Prizes.

What about, "Let me have something."

"Fine, pay us with anything."?

Hahaha, in due time my darling...

Yes, I'm talking about the Quid Pro Quo concept.

I know my love, all in the pipeline.

Fine.  30 minutes to go.  I want to talk to the Giants

Goodnight Sarah.  I love you so much.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment