Friday 7 May 2021

7/5/21 ***I want to experiment detachment today

 Now that I had Secure Attachment with Els, I want to detach from her so that I can stay focused on my Vision Quest.

Furthermore, I should minimize my involvement with the external environment in order for me to stay on course with my mission to delight my Universe Within.

In this case, I should minimize outside interactions until I reach 69 kg.

Along the way, I should remain in a cocoon until I reach my goal.

That's why 24/7 Continuous is my SPV.

Beginning tonight, I eat LCHF again.

-----------------------------------------

Something is not right.  I don't feel sated after eating.

I blame it on the medication.

Prior to the medication, I don't have issues with insulin resistance.

--------------------------------------------

Back to OMAD beginning tomorrow.

What makes me happy?

When I am able to control my hunger and keep my weight down.

So I should do the things that make me happy.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment