Monday 10 May 2021

>>>#10/5/21 Yup, this is the down cycle alright

 I am not in the mood to exercise.  Instead, I ate butter cookies and lemon crumbs.

Let's chill today...

I had concluded that I want to throw in the towel to my 21 years of craziness.

No more.  None whatsoever matters.  

Mental illness can be very convincing.

In the end, there is nothing but the play of the mind.

There, that is the statement if I choose not to believe.

If I choose to believe, I can do the longwinded way to convince myself.

It is nice to believe.  Just like it is nice to believe there are fairies living in the garden.

However, all these are human imaginations.

I decided to stop entertaining these thoughts and be a realist.

-------------------------------------------

You can say that I am a person with an active imagination.  However, I am not anybody special.  Even if I am, I just want to shelf the idea until I mubahallah in 24/12/24.

mm

No comments:

Post a Comment