Wednesday 19 May 2021

>>>#19/5/21 I slept right after dinner last night

 I was so sleepy.

It was a good decision.

I feel much better today.

I almost slid into melancholy and self-pity yesterday.

There is nothing new for me to bring to the table.

I had covered almost everything.

--------------------------------------------------

When I think about my days in SJ&A, I realized that I was living in a pressure cooker.

What I need is a good support structure.  That I don't have it then.  Plenty of free riders and opportunists.

Now I feel much better.  I am a free man.

I can freely execute my thoughts as it comes.  Granted, some of the thoughts are unconventional.  Nevertheless, they are my thoughts.  I was not influenced by anybody.

I am fully responsible for my own thoughts, both the good and the bad.

-----------------------------------------------------

I had croissant and butter just now.  Today I just have a normal meal.  I don't want to run hungry.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll have a Super Combo after the run.  Not sure yet...

Well, after the run I don't feel like having the Super Combo.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today is a good exercise session.  I'm glad I had the croissant and butter.  I feel like a million buck after the shower.

So I rather enjoy this feeling than spoil it *[m]y (by) eating the Super Combo.

* I'll have a cold Dark Roast instead.

--------------------------------------------------------

I am buying this Casio AQS810W-1A4 when Skipper's battery runs out.  It is not cost-justified to change the battery and strap.  I might as well buy a new AQS810W.  The best value-for-money watch.  It is still going strong after NINE years.



One of the benefits of not working anymore is not having to buy expensive junk to impress people.  In this case, I buy a real gem at an unbelievable price.

No hurry though.  I am totally satisfied with my Nautica X collection

The same goes with the 10 kg dumbbells.  As long as I am not fully utilizing the kettlebell, I am not going to spend unnecessarily.

I am also utilizing the Elliptical Machine and the skipping rope by next week.  That's what I mean by doing the Small and Big Dipper.

I am going on an all-out assault.

#traxxfm Really hon, can you access my blog, or do you want *[] (me)to tweet you? * Sarah thinks I should Tweet. That's what she said about Mr. Innuendo yesterday. I checked with Mr. Innuendo, he doesn't seem to mind me not tweeting. What about you baby?

#traxxfm OK no tweeting then... Wait, Sarah just hijacked my graphics. That means she wants me to tweet..

mm   

No comments:

Post a Comment